Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Life as an intern

Well...life has taken a huge turn for me lately. I recently graduated from BYU-Idaho and now I'm off into the vast city of Salt Lake:) (missin' #Idahome TERRIBLY)

I landed a job with a communications consultancy you MAY have heard of :) I get to Meet some Mormons and share some goodness...add a few hashtags:)

Boncom is where I will be doing Influencer Outreach. One in a million opportunity to have this position and I'm never taking it for granted. Thanks John! I don't work for Meryl Streep and we are about as far away from worldly as you can get in the business world, but I'm learning a lot about being an intern.

Some of the new creative campaigns we'll be working with at Boncom are going to have a huge impact on the Mormon culture. After David A. Bednar's recent address on #sharegoodness encouraging members to "sweep the earth as with a flood", the work has been progressing heavily through social media platforms and creative content.

The apostles even have Twitter pages...you can literally FOLLOW the prophet...or retweet the prophet. NBD. Ha psh, incredible.

I'm thrilled to be part of this and I'm excited about the new adventures on their way as I embark on this new journey!

No comments: