Friday, April 22, 2016

Life doesn't get much better than this

It has been one year since I've graduated college and boy, it has been one heck of a year!

I landed an amazing job with the church's advertising agency working for Bonneville Communications and I've been in Utah for a whole year. I have grown immensely in every way! My experiences have helped me become stronger and more versatile. I also was able to work in the marketing department at LDS Business College where I planned a Business Conference.

This next year has a huge lineup. I'm planning a humanitarian trip to Africa with the KaeMe foundation as their lead photographer and videographer. I plan on taking their current marketing plan to the next level. I want to capture a story while I'm there and make a difference in the world a little at a time.

I also plan on working towards a marathon by the end of the year. I have begun training and I'm excited to set other goals that will keep me on the path to progression. Life has never been better! I'm so grateful for everyone in my life who supports me and influences me to be better.

1 comment:

Mehdi said...

Hi Alli ...
I love every word in your writing ...
I admire your optimism in and perception of "Life & living" ...
You're a heck of a fun, lovely, light hearted, kind , and beautiful young woman ♥♥
Mehdi